Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Eating big boy food!

Over the past few weeks we have been trying Garrett out on some baby food. He has taken to it really fast. Here are some shots of the first couple of times...

Yummy...sweet potatoes!
(Green beans weren't such a hit, but he loved the sweet potatoes & squash.)




"I love you, daddy!"



"But I do NOT love that yucky stuff you are putting in my mouth!"



"Augh! Mommy help me!"


P.S...This poor boy came to our family after 2 girls...the only bibs we own are girlie! We will have to remedy that REALLY soon!

1 comment:

Jinger said...

hey Jen! I haven't checked your blog for a while and I just did and you have so many fun new posts! You do so many memorable activities with your kids. They are going to have great memories from their childhood. How's Garrett doing? Is his surgery rescheduled yet?