More hair...
Today Kensi got her first REAL hair cut! I say "real" because we did buzz off all of the yucky hair that remained a couple of months after her surgery; but that doesn't count as a real hair cut. So here we are 1.5 years later and she needed a real hair cut. Her hair was getting so long! I took off about 3 inches in the back to even it up with the front. She looks great!
Today Kensi got her first REAL hair cut! I say "real" because we did buzz off all of the yucky hair that remained a couple of months after her surgery; but that doesn't count as a real hair cut. So here we are 1.5 years later and she needed a real hair cut. Her hair was getting so long! I took off about 3 inches in the back to even it up with the front. She looks great!

before

1 comment:
She is positively gorgeous!! I love the hair cut!! Whoo-hoo
Post a Comment