Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vernal

Last week we went to Vernal for a few days. We had a great time. Here are some pictures in random order. IE is giving me grief again today.


Luke helping Grandpa do the chores. He loves taking care of the animals.



Kaiden & Nic doing a puzzle.




Grandpa & baby Garrett.



Garrett loved the dog.




Nic & Luke on the swings.




Garrett loved the chickens...actually, he loved anything that would move. He loved the horses, too.





Kensi riding the horse. She thought she was big stuff! She didn't want to get off.




Garrett went up and down the steps all day. If he was inside, he wanted to be outside. If he was outside, he wanted to be inside. And he loved to chase the cats.



Grandpa swinging Garrett. Grandpa and Garrett are best buddies!



Afton & Kensi LOVED the cat. This one's name is Cutie. She was the only cat that would let them catch her. She was pretty good natured about it all. Afton wanted to stay in Vernal for good. They have cats & horses. What more does any girl need?




Grandpa cut Kaiden a willow branch and he made an awesome bow out of it. Kaiden loved having so much space to do things in. He also brought his sling and had all of the space he needed/wanted to throw rocks.




Afton had a permenant smile on her face the whole time she was on the horse. She LOVED riding.




Afton and Cutie.



Luke got ahold of the camera. Here I am with Kaiden watching the kids ride the horse.


Grandma and Garrett.


4 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip, fun pictures!

PMC said...

cute...glad you invited me...lost this link when we got a new computer i think....your awesome by the way! ;)

Sal-my-gal said...

How fun! Sometimes I think a farm would be fun. But then I realize how much work it is, and how much work I already don't do. I guess what I really want is for one of our parents to have a farm.

Melissa Bosen said...

Every little kid needs to have a farm to visit! Nothing better!